Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Here's some nice stag. its an excellent, beautiful, solid knife. The only thing I don't care for is how easy it is to open. The knife has zero blade play in any direction open or closed and if I had to rate the pull it would be like a zero or one I guess. I personally like to feel a little resistance when I open a knife. LOL not much of a gripe.
IMG-1552.jpg
IMG-1553.jpg

Last edited:
IMGP6293.JPG

A little late this week, but this weekend has been turbulent as we had to put our loved dog to sleep this friday evening.
Sad as always, but it is the responsibility any dogowner has to take.

Carrying the GEC #72 LB saturday and today.

Regards
Mikael

Last edited:
View attachment 1122879

A little late this week, but this weekend has been turbulent as we had to put our loved dog to sleep this friday evening.

Regards
Mikael
Mikael I can't let this pass without extending my condolences to you for the loss of your beloved pet. They are like family. So sorry. I know life goes on but it hurts.

View attachment 1122879

Regards
Mikael
As Dwight said, sorry for your loss. They are full fledged family members. Taking that final step is always difficult, but surely an act of love.

Mikael I can't let this pass without extending my condolences to you for the loss of your beloved pet. They are like family. So sorry. I know life goes on but it hurts.

As Dwight said, sorry for your loss. They are full fledged family members. Taking that final step is always difficult, but surely an act of love.

Thank You friends and I agree!
It's an act of love and yes life goes on.

NL1 Sambar Crown 034.jpg
As this is the Stag Thread I post pic's of her in assisting me in chopping down the Christmas Tree in Jan 2011
NL1 Sambar Crown 036.jpg
The knife was the then newly assembled Fällkniven NL1 Tor in Sambar Stag Crown.
NL1 Sambar Crown 038.jpg

Regards
Mikael

Back