Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Peregrin Peregrin
Thanks Gary. The ABC thread started to get a little too inventive for me.
The Halfrich is everything I'd hoped it would be and although I originally thought the small was the right size for me, I'm glad I ended up with the full. Of course, all the credit for making me aware of this beauty goes to you. Your jigged bone with the birds eye pivot is PERFECT.

kyqYFOo.jpg

7jXh92P.jpg

Here's Landseer's 'The Stag at Bay'. Not my taste in art, all those kitsch dog pictures ;) but his Lions at Trafalgar Square aren't so bad, a better sculptor than painter :D But it all relates to Stag and to the next picture, my Stags at Bay the Drop-Point is very much used now but the Jack remains pristine and at bay, but not on E Bay :D

U8ZysqN.jpg

Regards, Will

7jXh92P.jpg

Here's Landseer's 'The Stag at Bay'. Not my taste in art, all those kitsch dog pictures ;) but his Lions at Trafalgar Square aren't so bad, a better sculptor than painter :D But it all relates to Stag and to the next picture, my Stags at Bay the Drop-Point is very much used now but the Jack remains pristine and at bay, but not on E Bay :D

U8ZysqN.jpg

Regards, Will
Two stunners right there. And if that drop point has been much used, it’s obviously been much loved and cared for as well.

Two stunners right there. And if that drop point has been much used, it’s obviously been much loved and cared for as well.

Thanks very much! Indeed, it is liked a lot and was very lucky to get it in a GAW here. Feel the Drop-Point suits the 25 frame really well, some might find access tricky as it's heavy sprung but it does have a cut-out for the nail nick. Thick balanced Stag on both of these knives.

Back