Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

ve
Still in love with the stag on this TK. Took it out yesterday for a shot with the new acrylic addition to the group and now I cant put it down again :D

e26nhdH.jpg
ry nice all, that acrylic is rocking!

Thanks Will!:D

Harry if I thought you really needed this #43 I would give it to you my friend! ;) But since I know for a fact that this one doesn’t live up to your standards I believe I’ll have to say no to your trade offer! :eek::D
Thank you for thinking about though Ron !!!! Although you probably did not think about it for very long . But you know my Standards is that There Is No Bad Stag .

Harry

I know it’s early but I’m going to be busy tapping maple trees tomorrow and wanted to post a pic of the stag in my pocket today, it’ll also be there Saturday. Knife by Aaron Wilburn, M.S., beaver tail slip by his daughter Francesca Wilburn Ritchie, prime pelt from a beaver I trapped and skinned last season.
D623E658-6502-439D-B89F-2288916C7681.jpeg

Last edited:
I know it’s early but I’m going to be busy tapping maple trees tomorrow and wanted to post a pic of the stag in my pocket today, it’ll also be there Saturday. Knife by Aaron Wilburn, M.S., beaver tail slip by his daughter Francesca Wilburn Ritchie, prime pelt from a beaver I trapped and skinned last season.View attachment 1292640
No need to wait for Saturday for that beauty

2F76A437-D8D2-410F-9477-E34DF54D17DD.jpeg
You gents are very kind - I'm always happy when I have something worthy of posting here. In my view, going through the pages of this thread is like walking through a Stag Hall of Fame, and you two are regular contributors.

well, on that note David: here’s a special piece of stag I’m sure I’ve posted before....and will certainly post again :)

Back