Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

y5OMn08.jpg

Late to the party today, but man I’m enjoying everything that has been posted. You guys are killing it!

Yesterday I was carrying this nice Sawby button lock:
View attachment 1345940 View attachment 1345939 View attachment 1345938

Some Tim Robertson stag in the pocket today:
View attachment 1345936 View attachment 1345937

these are both so very nice David, particularly that Sawby button lock. For those who have never experienced the genius of a Sawby, they sure are missing out on something special.

Beyond belief:eek: In the Realm of Magical Dreams, only it's real :D:thumbsup: If somebody posed that awful question to me "Which (Stag:)) Knife would you take with you if you could only take one?" It'd be this, only it's not mine to take....;) Like the flat end plate too, far better than a bolster that robs you of some of the Stag's texture, is it German, English, American? Whatever, it's Royal Antler alright.

Thanks, Will

Beyond belief:eek: In the Realm of Magical Dreams, only it's real :D:thumbsup: If somebody posed that awful question to me "Which (Stag:)) Knife would you take with you if you could only take one?" It'd be this, only it's not mine to take....;) Like the flat end plate too, far better than a bolster that robs you of some of the Stag's texture, is it German, English, American? Whatever, it's Royal Antler alright.

Thanks, Will
Thank you so much Will !!!! I always value your opinion and appreciate your very kind words . Even aside from the Stag , it is still a very solid old knife . I may even use it ????? Carry ? yes //// Use ? Maybe .

Harry

Back