Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

black mamba

Gold Member
y5OMn08.jpg

Lhpanther

Gold Member
Late to the party today, but man I’m enjoying everything that has been posted. You guys are killing it!

Yesterday I was carrying this nice Sawby button lock:
View attachment 1345940 View attachment 1345939 View attachment 1345938

Some Tim Robertson stag in the pocket today:
View attachment 1345936 View attachment 1345937

these are both so very nice David, particularly that Sawby button lock. For those who have never experienced the genius of a Sawby, they sure are missing out on something special.

Will Power

Gold Member

Beyond belief:eek: In the Realm of Magical Dreams, only it's real :D:thumbsup: If somebody posed that awful question to me "Which (Stag:)) Knife would you take with you if you could only take one?" It'd be this, only it's not mine to take....;) Like the flat end plate too, far better than a bolster that robs you of some of the Stag's texture, is it German, English, American? Whatever, it's Royal Antler alright.

Thanks, Will

Old Engineer

Gold Member
Beyond belief:eek: In the Realm of Magical Dreams, only it's real :D:thumbsup: If somebody posed that awful question to me "Which (Stag:)) Knife would you take with you if you could only take one?" It'd be this, only it's not mine to take....;) Like the flat end plate too, far better than a bolster that robs you of some of the Stag's texture, is it German, English, American? Whatever, it's Royal Antler alright.

Thanks, Will
Thank you so much Will !!!! I always value your opinion and appreciate your very kind words . Even aside from the Stag , it is still a very solid old knife . I may even use it ????? Carry ? yes //// Use ? Maybe .

Harry