Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

1st Generation Stag Bulldog Stockman

VxhcfE3i_t.jpg

How's a guy supposed to sleep after getting all revved up by the fantastic stag y'all are posting today?!? ;):thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
I've been toting these stag examples since Monday.
Mohawk stag canoe, made in Germany for AG Russell:
mohawk.mark.open.bright.jpg

Rough Rider stag copperhead:
stagCH.mark.open.jpg

Ashley's Choice stag lambsfoot, a Jack Black SFO from A Wright & Son. I named mine Cracker Jack. Old photo, but I picked up a lot of leaves this lovely fall day:
cj.pile.patina.leafcart.jpg

- GT

How's a guy supposed to sleep after getting all revved up by the fantastic stag y'all are posting today?!? ;):thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
I've been toting these stag examples since Monday.
Mohawk stag canoe, made in Germany for AG Russell:
View attachment 1451232

Rough Rider stag copperhead:
View attachment 1451234

Ashley's Choice stag lambsfoot, a Jack Black SFO from A Wright & Son. I named mine Cracker Jack. Old photo, but I picked up a lot of leaves this lovely fall day:
View attachment 1451235

- GT
That canoe knife really caught my eye GT, do you have any idea who made them in Germany? Looks like Klaas craftsmanship...

Great trio! :D:thumbsup:

That canoe knife really caught my eye GT, do you have any idea who made them in Germany? Looks like Klaas craftsmanship...

Great trio! :D:thumbsup:
Thanks, Kevin. :)
I don't know for sure who made the canoe. I once ran across some post online that suggested Böker as the source, and it certainly has some superficial similarities to a Böker Beer Barrel canoe I have. Here's the tang stamp FWIW:
mohawk.tang.jpg

And here's my favorite photo of one of my favorite knives:
mohawk.mark.main.jpg

- GT

Thanks, Kevin. :)
I don't know for sure who made the canoe. I once ran across some post online that suggested Böker as the source, and it certainly has some superficial similarities to a Böker Beer Barrel canoe I have. Here's the tang stamp FWIW:
View attachment 1451307

And here's my favorite photo of one of my favorite knives:
View attachment 1451309

- GT
Yeah I can see Boker there too, especially the blade etch... Thanks for the added pics! :):thumbsup:

Back