Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

I'm happy that yesterday I got my first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. Here is an Executive Whittler in Stag that arrived to me this week.

UhV4pMG.jpg

I'm happy that yesterday I got my first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. Here is an Executive Whittler in Stag that arrived to me this week.

UhV4pMG.jpg
That’s fantastic news it does give you some piece of mind. Have you experienced any side effects from the shot? Beautiful knife by the way, very cool stag!:thumbsup:

bigfish64 bigfish64 The only thing is soreness at the injection site. Thats some gnarly stag on your Pemberton !
That’s also great news! That’s all I experienced as well. I’m a teacher so well over half our staff received the vaccine at the same time, we got the second dose a few weeks ago and everyone except myself and another guy felt bad for a day. Thanks for the compliment on my little beauty. It was a “rebound purchase” after missing out on the #33s. Got it off the bay for a BIN price that I couldn’t believe, thought it was a mistake or there was going to something wrong with it. It’s perfect!:thumbsup:

Back