Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

BKIPXr8.jpg
:):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Harry

Enjoying a relaxing week with my in-laws. Which always means gawking at my father-in-laws collection.

Here’s a few of the drool worthy sowbellies.

Woo-eee! Soo-eee! Your FIL has some awesome stag sowbellies, Jon! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:

I happen to be carrying a Rough Rider stag sowbelly stockman this week (and it's almost more than I can take; I wouldn't survive having all those exemplary Cases and S&Ms :rolleyes:):
stag.sow.mark.3open.jpg

I'm also carrying some Spanish stag this week:
stag.shelf.mark.V.jpg

- GT

Woo-eee! Soo-eee! Your FIL has some awesome stag sowbellies, Jon! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:

I happen to be carrying a Rough Rider stag sowbelly stockman this week (and it's almost more than I can take; I wouldn't survive having all those exemplary Cases and S&Ms :rolleyes:):
View attachment 1521999

I'm also carrying some Spanish stag this week:
View attachment 1522001

- GT

Yessir Gary, and I just shared a teaser!

That’s a great pair! Love that Spaniard. It’s a sleek looker!

That knife is superb. How is the action?

I like everything about it. Great W&T Pull is about a 6 to 1/2 stop and then 7 to open position.
Flush at 1/2 stop (of course). It is interesting that the Pile side is gnarly and the mark side is
more smooth. That might bother some, but I find it the best of both worlds. It's been in my pocket all week and gonna stay there for a while.

Back