• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Standard Busse NO-E sheath FT

Up for **TRADED** is one olive drab, nylon with kydex (or some sort of hard plastic) blade liner and outside additional pocket, standard (i.e., included with knife) Busse Combat Natural Outlaw E handle sheath. Condition - as new.

Wanted in trade: Any of the below
1 NIW (new in wrap) Wilson Combat 8 round stainless .45acp magazine (forgot the model #, the one with the standard nylon bumper pad, #47something) or 2 NIW or slightly used Chip McCormick .45acp PowerMags (8 rounders also).

Set of interesting 1911 quality stocks - i.e., Ahrends, Hogue, etc. No ambi, and for no magwell.

VangComp or Wilson Combat 1 shot extension for a Rem870, side sling (left side).

Speedfeed Rem870 standard (no shell holding models), shorter length of pull stock. Don't need forend, just the stock.

Complete RRA "entry" stubby short AR15 stock with all hardware.

Any quality (Milt Sparks, etc) leather single magazine pouches for 1911 magazines. For a right hand shooter, on the left side.

Surefire G2 / older used 6P / Streamlight Scorpion
-------------
I'll consider anything, run it by me. Obviously, considering the item, I'll make up the difference if needed.

*Sixfeetdeep* If you're still in the market for one of these, contact me pls.

EricO

Would this be for this knife? Busse SFNO satin finish with magnum tiger stripe handle slabs?

I am unfamiliar with the Busse's and just got this beauty in a trade.

I have a streamlight (that has the rechargable lithion) with the ac and dc charger for a possible trade. Do you have a photo of the sheath?

I have a photo of the knife I can send if you think it will help you see if it will work for it.

Thanks,

Cult_of_Speed

Cult: Out of curiosity I just checked. My SFNO does fit ok in my nylon SH-E sheath. It is a snug fit with no rattling. However, the sheath is about a half-inch longer than necessary and if it is one of the snap strap sheaths the snap may not fit around the magnum handles. I can't deterine this with mine since the snap strap is too short for the SH-E and won't go around the SFNO magnum handles, either.

Cult of Speed and MikeH: Thanks for the help in determining MikeH. How's about this. I'll check with Busse Combat themselves to see if they can help with this question? I'll get back to ya asap.
Cult of Speed, you can contact me via email at SecAmndAdv@aol.com for further info. I can send you a photo of the sheath also.
EricO

Cool...looking forward to the photo and seeing what it may or may not fit. TY

Thank you MikeH as well!

Back