Standard PSK knife reservation

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I'm taking orders for the standard PSK knife in A2 steel with a JRE sheath. Here is what your options are.
Handle material is micarta. Choices are black linen, green linen or green canvas.
Either a plain sheath or a sheath + LMF mini firesteel.
Cost for plain sheath is $150.00
Cost for firesteel/sheath is $160.00
Shipping is $6.00
To reserve one a $25.00 deposit is required. Paypal deposit is prefered but a check or M.O. is fine also.
I'm taking reservations for 20 knives. 10 plain and 10 with firesteel.
I project to have these by mid Sept.
paypal scogos @ peoplepc.com
mailing address is on my website contact info

pskjre.jpg

1. mapper66 green canvas firesteel (deposit received)
2. cnas122 green linen firesteel (deposit received)
3. madborderman07 black linen firesteel (deposit received)
4. cmgray black linen firesteel (deposit received)
5. cddogfan1 green canvas firesteel (deposit received)
6. hornytoad green canvas firesteel (deposit received)

Thanks
Scott

Last edited:
A2? I'm good with that. I'd like one in green canvas with firesteel sheath. Can you please shoot me your PP address again? Thanks Scott!

Hello Scott. Could you please post the specs on this knife (blade length, thickness and handle length). Sorry I'm just a bit confused with the 'standard' designation and how that differs from the Jr. and Sr. designations.

Are the slabs 1/4" thick? Also if you have a close up picture of the canvas vs. linen mircata that would be helpful to choose among the two green options.

Sorry, I know pesky questions but I'm mulling this one over pretty seriously. Thanks.

kgd, the standard PSK is 6" overall with a 2 1/2" blade, 2 1/4" cutting edge, 3 1/2" handle. It's 1" wide, 1/8" thick. Handle scales are 3/16" thick, each side. Sorry, I don't have a close up pic of the canvas, linen micarta. The pic I attached shows the canvas knife on the left, linen on the right. Hope that helps
Scott

I'm down for one in black linen. Firesteel sheath. I will send my deposit in this evening if that's ok.

Does the firesteel come with the sheath? Is there a separate compartment or does the firesteel rub on the blade when it is inserted?

Horny I can answer that. I have one from Scott already and it does not. I'm not sure how it's seperated but it is

Horny I can answer that. I have one from Scott already and it does not. I'm not sure how it's seperated but it is

Did the firesteel come with the knife & sheath? I assume the one designed for is the smaller (1/4") steel.

Did the firesteel come with the knife & sheath? I assume the one designed for is the smaller (1/4") steel.

Yes it does. There is a small pocket in the front as pictured above to hold the Light My Fire mini firesteel. There is leather to seperate it from the knife blade. Not sure, but I belive they are 1/4" rods.
Scott

Ok can not stand it any longer. Put me down for on with the fire steel and green canvas. I will get it deposit out tomarrow is regular mail ok or do you need it send by a carrier.

Back