• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Price Drop) Star-Strike Custom Bodega

FOR SALE: LNIB Custom Todd Begg Star Strike Bodega. I actually don’t believe it is even close to being broken in.

May 2018 was its birthdate so it’s not yet one year old.

This is an absolute piece of well designed magnificence. There are inlays of Star Strike Carbon Fiber that feels as if it was in some type of an epoxy mold then sanded to flawless fit & finish between the Ti & Star Strike CF, the structure of the kife I’d made up of if of Titanium, a large beautiful piece of N690 Blade Steel then give a mirrored finish with a satin finish on the flats. The backspacer is jeweled along the spine & a complimentary pocket clip with the same type of jeweling w/ Todd Beggs ceramic Ball at the end for easy in & out of the pocket. Relief cut is scalloped along with Todd’s fuller theme that runs on both titanium handles & blade. Runs on Ceramic IKBS & Detent that also is tuned perfectly. Comes with box, COA

$1900 via F&F paid to me or $1975 via G&S per PayPal. NO TRADES. All sales complete & non-refundable

DM ME FOR INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ITEM.

Thanks for looking!

382BE3DE-2BA8-467C-8AC1-748EFE164722.jpeg 5AAC1C30-7FF9-417B-B436-A0318B9F4AC2.jpeg 9C78FFA7-F653-4305-A7FA-1ACAD8CEB25A.jpeg 65B3DFA7-33C8-4D67-BAED-3C4AD077EBB2.jpeg ADF8DBA9-83CD-42B3-AA7B-734ACCDF56C2.jpeg

Last edited:
A Super “BUMP” “LAST PRICE DROP” 6/10/2019 @ 2245 eastern time zone; the thread will be retracted in 24/hours from now, I’d take advantage of this deal if I were you, Full Custom Star Strike Bodega in like “shiny new” condition !!!! I beleiece there are only a handful of these made in this configuration. Solid knife that isn’t even broken in.

$1500 via F&F or $1575 via G&S per PAYPAL OR VENMO. You won’t see a deal like this anywhere.

As soon as I receive payment item will be priority shipped and I will provide you with a tracking # and your Item will be fully insured by me unless you use G&S in which PayPal insures the buyer.

Hurry the clocks ticking...

Back