Start the new year right with Kumar Mini Tarwar

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 20.5 inch 19 ounce Mini Tarwar by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Brass guard. Brown leather sheath. $185. *SOLD*

2plXd6F.jpg

Y8aj9eP.jpg

f6h8xXU.jpg

y3Q6Wva.jpg

kGHZQjm.jpg

8GIZawO.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served
Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Hey!
You are almost up in my part of the country.
That place is about 45 minutes from me.

Good place to have a sword.
Wouldn't stop the Squatch though.
Even if you stuck him there...ouch!

that is sexy, especially at that length to weight ratio.... that will be less " pry bar with an edge ish " and more scary sharp slicer.....

sorely tempted..... but gonna pass atm I think.... Christmas hit hard and I have not yet fully recovered!

ETA: Grats Dan! hoping for ya Boss.... you posted while I was typing LOL, lets hope you also beat all the sharks to the draw!

It looks a lot like the HI Butterfly Sword, but with a simpler guard. Has a similar length and weight, too.

I tried to upload a picture of my Butterfly Sword, but got an error message saying that it's too large . That's odd, because it is not a very big jpeg file.

It looks a lot like the HI Butterfly Sword, but with a simpler guard. Has a similar length and weight, too.

I tried to upload a picture of my Butterfly Sword, but got an error message saying that it's too large . That's odd, because it is not a very big jpeg file. Is anyone else having trouble uploading images?

Got the DD! So excited! It does have a similar weight and length to the butterfly sword and my Yuvraj Butterfly sword is one of my absolute favorites! Its a wheelhouse weight and length! Very pumped.

Got the DD! So excited! It does have a similar weight and length to the butterfly sword and my Yuvraj Butterfly sword is one of my absolute favorites! Its a wheelhouse weight and length! Very pumped.

Back