jtSy7xv.jpg

6CbTYUr.jpg

zkA8PAC.jpg

eFe2ZsP.jpg

7eXAq6G.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
That's one of them that was in the box all wrapped up. I like that very much.

Wow that is incredible. I have no doubt that would be a fearsome weapon. I sound like a broken record, but no one is as good at making a sword as Kumar. He just gets it. IMHO, I think his sword work surpasses our late great Royal Kami, Bura. Heirloom quality. I'm still reeling from the holidays or I would be sorely tempted.

Still looking for a nice home

tAuwspI.jpg

AhDhYpk.jpg

MXrjSUp.jpg

0BiQrQT.jpg

Oh man, thought this found a home long time ago. Checking the piggy bank, can't be having a homeless Napoleon sword. Plus a place to hang it. I need a bigger room.
Feel free to go for this thing and save me from myself.

Bawanna, you're retired. It's time to treat yourself to something special for working so long and so hard. Momma will understand as it's not something you do every day, you know. Go for it!!

Would this qualify as a rescue knife, kind of like when you rescue a cat or a dog?
Sure like to see this go to a good deserving home but it is calling me, my piggy bank not so much but me for sure.

I positively see it as an escape clause in the event that your bathroom door should become stuck shut from swelling due to high water, burglars trap you behind your wood pile so craftily that you need to chop your way out, or she forgets to cut thin, long, branches for the Grandkids and you so you can toast marshmallows in the back yard. A handy implement for all occasions, if you ask me. And, to answer your question, YES, I have met Momma and in doing so discovered that she and Ruth MUST have been twins separated at birth.....only trying to help, you know.

I agree twins separated at birth but I think your help is likely to get me killed or seriously maimed.
I'm already maimed.
Speaking of which I got me a question for you, I'll send you an email shortly.

Thats an awesome sword alright! I wouldnt want to be on the wrong side of that one. Tax time again so ill leave this one to Bawanna. Seems like I just paid taxes?
Good to see ya back Doc! Hope your feelin better!

Thank you for giving a lovely home for Sword

Back