• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

starting to clear out the collection

Mcshank

Gold Member
Heya bf hope you all are having a good day. I'm starting to clear out the collection, there will be more after this.

First off is the 20cv mini grip. Knife is absolutely fantastic, it has a brand new blade straight from benchmade and I've not used it since. the silver carbon fiber is immaculate and so too is the action. The blue standoffs really do pop when paired with the silver cf. It's just missing one screw which I've no idea where its gone too as i haven't used the knife at all. It has the box and everything included as well as stock scales.... I'm asking 225 for this one.

Next is the m4 stryker. I've not used it at all but flipping it at the desk. It has bad centering and slight blade play and will likely need to be sent back to benchmade I just don't have the time nor want to myself. This is the way I received it. It has the box and everything. I'll be asking 220 for this.

The zt 0562. Fantastic blade, in elmax and sharpened to 20dps at 1 micron. This is wearing a beautiful blue cf liner delete scale. The action is absolutely incredible a must have. It has the box and old scale as well as liner. Asking 270 for this one.

PICS: https://imgur.com/a/4ipK6Dh

More to come after this...

no trades at this time please unless heavily in my favor

Back