Status of Lums and Zowadas?

Sal and crew-

The Lum question has probably been asked a million times already, any idea when I might be able to get my hands on a plain edged version? Are any of these even out there yet?

How about a plain edged version of the Zowada model? I have only seen these in combo edge, wondering if a plain edge model is even planned. If not, I'll probably pick one up in combo edge before they are gone for good.

Thanks-

clip

Clip - Plain Lum's hve been shipping right along. Haven't made plain Zowada's yet. Depends on where the design goes.

sal

Thanks for the reply Sal, I've asked a bunch of on line dealers if they've seen any of the Lums yet, and they've all said no.

Have they just recently shipped? Or do I have to join a secret club to find one of these beauties? I remember James Mattis had one scanned to show the position of the clip, but other than that they seem to be like the Loch Ness monster. A few photos, but no proof yet.

Thanks for the help!

clip

clip point,
I was at Smoky Mountain Knife Works this morning in TN and they had a plain edge Zowada in the Spyderco case.

------------------
Paul Davidson

Them:"What's that clipped to your pocket, a beeper?"
Me:"Uuh....yeah, something like that."

Are you sure about that?

Sal, could that be right? Did a plain edge Zowada sneak out of the factory?
biggrin.gif

clip

I could be wrong of course, I was looking at a whole bunch of knives at SMKW.
smile.gif
But I pretty much don't even glance at the serrated Spydercos. I have a few and don't want any more. Maybe I'll call SMKW tomorrow and see how bad I was hallucinating.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Paul Davidson

Them:"What's that clipped to your pocket, a beeper?"
Me:"Uuh....yeah, something like that."

Back