stay glo Craftsman

I had love for the Handyman model (like a Craftsman but with the corkscrew) and carried one for ~ a year in a TAD gear horizontal pouch and in my front pocket sometimes. Since I don't pocket carry heavy knives anymore if I was going to belt carry something I would just go SwissChamp. But if you don't need a fish scaler/ruler or a mag glass then the Craftsman is a great choice.
adam

I have a StayGlow Handyman, only difference with the Craftsman is that it has the corkscrew instead of the phillips driver. Since you can use the tip of the can-opener for many phillips, the Handyman is more versatile as you get the corkscrew and can add the eyeglass screwdriver to it. It has most of the functionality of the Swisschamp and is a bit easier to grip.

I've been edc'ing a master craftsman for 4yrs now. Before that I was edc'ing a swiss champ, but I never had any use for the fish scaler or the magnifying glass.

Love the damn thing, just wish it wasn't so pricey. even on fleaBay, you end up spending more on a handyman or a craftsman then a SwissChamp.... make no sense ta me.

StayGlo is sexy, doesn't matter which model :)

Back