Stay out of the Custom Shop at night, y'all

Sweet! I love my standard CR but just never find myself carrying it as it's so big. I can't wait to see your pics!

vwSZc0S.jpg

It’s so awesome, y'all.

Looks great!
I've been considering a custom shop mini CR for quite a while. Between the growler of beer I just picked up as well as your photo, I might get pushed over the edge and order tonight. :D

Very nice! I have zero complaints about mine. The action really smoothed out on it. It has to be the sharpest out of the box factory edge I have ever had from any maker.

Very nice! I have zero complaints about mine. The action really smoothed out on it. It has to be the sharpest out of the box factory edge I have ever had from any maker.

Yep, mine came straight from the shop with free dropping action and zero lockup issues. Couldn't ask for more.

I’ve built a blue handled Crooked River with grey bolsters and back spacer and blue or bronze pivot collars and 20cv blade over and over again since I’ve seen this thread start lol. I don’t need anymore temptation or my wife might be giving me papers to sign for half my stuff :D:D:D

I’ve built a blue handled Crooked River with grey bolsters and back spacer and blue or bronze pivot collars and 20cv blade over and over again since I’ve seen this thread start lol. I don’t need anymore temptation or my wife might be giving me papers to sign for half my stuff :D:D:D

I’ve been building the same knife since before Xmas. I’ll end up breaking by June, happy bday to me.

Tats a looker Halden never would have thought of that color combo but I really like it!! Maybe benchmade will offer you a job

I don't drink much at nite but coffee...but I'm up 'til 3:30 every nite. I have made some rather...strange buys in the middle of the nite... Glad to see I'm in good company.

That's a beauty, Halden. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I've built quite a few CRs at the custom shop, but have yet to pull the trigger. I'd forgotten one of those was on my want list too, so there's one more I have to resist. :oops:

Back