• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Steal these sick fixies! Brand New/Mint

Prices are net PayPal shipped via USPS.
First one to post "I'll take it" and send me a PM with which knife you want in the subject.

I honestly think these are worth double or even triple, perfect for people who flip knives! Not that it matters, but I'm not a flipper, all knives that I post for sale are knives I've owned for 2-3+ years.

3 River Blades Huntsman
OD Green G10 handle
9" OAL
4" Blade
0.26" Thick
Not sure on steel
No Sheath
Never carried or used
No seriously interested folks, so withdrawn for now. Maybe because I didn't include a sheath? I'll try with a sheath next.

Tuff Knives Custom Full Titanium fixed blade with Carbidized Edge
3" Blade
7" OAL
0.25" Thick Ti stock
V grind
Silver twill handle
Kydex sheath
Never carried or used.
SOLD

ijIHIoe.jpg

cvf146r.jpg

yPd2Kxa.jpg

l9qYpb8.jpg

JTM5yZ9.jpg

WvcvKfc.jpg

e3FKgjV.jpg

3VJOdVz.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy!

Shoot me an email if you are accepting offers on the 3 river huntsman. I do not have privileges to PM or anything.

damattyice at gmail dot com

Cheers
Matt
sorry man....the email address I used to sign up for the forum is filled with junk mail so I rely on private messages for everything...
Howdy!

Shoot me an email if you are accepting offers on the 3 river huntsman. I do not have privileges to PM or anything.

damattyice at gmail dot com

Cheers
Matt

Sorry man, I rely on private messages and don't want to deal with people who can't use private messaging. If you don't have a strong enough interest in knives enough to want to have the ability to communicate with members through PM's, you're not a good match for the knives I typically sell. Nothing personal towards you, I avoided becoming a paying member before I started buying knives too. But the filtering benefits the both of us, if that makes any sense. It's not that I only sell expensive knives, because I don't. It's more so because even if the knives aren't expensive, they're still going not going to be a good deal for someone not really into knives.

Back