Steel Hearts are Bloody Awesome

Some Steel Heart deliciousness. Share yours too...

My first ever Busse - the mighty ASH1

tumblr_n5dxmxrFi41siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5dxmxrFi41siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

My second ever Busse - the delectable FSH

tumblr_n5dydmSndI1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5dydmSndI1siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

Pulchritudinous slabs of corpulence - the fat NMFSH

tumblr_n5dyicZSeh1siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

And arguably one of the most awesome Busse knives ever made - the NMFSHLE

tumblr_n5dyn0jCMP1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5dyn0jCMP1siuc9oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5dyn0jCMP1siuc9oo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5dyn0jCMP1siuc9oo4_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures. I love the Steel Heart models as well. My main grail is the original Steel Heart. I doubt if I will ever find one though. I think people are holding on to those pretty tightly. Jaxx probably has 1 or 27 though. (Advertisement Photo borrowed from Cobalt)

add4.jpg

This is one I had Ban do some work on.

Last edited:
My first Busse (and my Grail).
SaHAMurai%2520014.JPG

Pictured with my Dr Pepper Samurai helmet from the Beer Helmet contest a few years back.

Awesome pics Rob. My favourite Busse is my original mag handled HHFSH. I even grabbed another recently as a spare, I love it that much. The SH's seem to be the best all rounder. I'd love to see a comparison between the ASH-1 and the HHFSH. Maybe I need an ASH...?

Chris.

awesome photos!

GREEN AND BLACK G10 anyone?? Really Need to see that Color on a Steel Heart!

Those are all some awesome blades posted !! The SH's are one of my favorite blades

You guys r killing me. I still can't find my ASH1LE. May be my grandma took it when she left. She's sneaky.

They are awesome, in fact just ordered a new NMFSH from the custom shop last week. I have stripped and bead blasted my NMFSH I got at the beginning of summer, will have to ad pics today if I get a chance. Its my favorite blade of ALL time.

Back