Steel Hearts are Bloody Awesome

Im a man trying to live a righteous life... but every time Andy starts posting is knife pic's ... I have impure thoughts :(

DSCN0711.jpg

This. Is awesome

LOL, That is my young grandson, he had just turned 4 in that pic, but my fasination of knifes has rubbed off on him, in fact he has a few Busses of his own. :D

I've got a ten month old of my own, and will hopefully teach him the ways of responsible firearm and blade ownership and its importance.

Awesome pic.

Now you HAVE TO do it......

Haha

Yea...Not having a lotta luck this weekend w/ my knife "modding"..Got two new Spec Ops sheaths...gonna remove, heat, shape liners...simple right?...No bolts anymore..no drain hole...liners seem to held in by Velcro..what a bitch to remove..gave up on that for the moment..(debating returning before I trash them removing the liners)...F#@k

Decided to take a dremel, polishing wheel and some Flitz to my Swat...see how easy it it to polish...started to smell somthin' funny...Fkn' scale liners were melting...lol...WTF??..haha

Gonna hold off tonight on stripping the Heart...maybe etch the logo...thats it...going to grab the Black Label for now..regroup..rethink the attack..lol (should have started w/ the Black Label to begin w/)

Yea...Not having a lotta luck this weekend w/ my knife "modding"..Got two new Spec Ops sheaths...gonna remove, heat, shape liners...simple right?...No bolts anymore..no drain hole...liners seem to held in by Velcro..what a bitch to remove..gave up on that for the moment..(debating returning before I trash them removing the liners)...F#@k

Grab a 12" steel ruler and gently work it down between the liner and the sheath. Took me a while to work it out too but does the job.

Grab a 12" steel ruler and gently work it down between the liner and the sheath. Took me a while to work it out too but does the job.

Thanks!..brilliant.."shoehorn" that s#!t..

My NMSFNO was whispering.."Let me try"...

Ill try the ruler first.

Thanks again.

Edit to ask:

Did you heat the liners?..did you remove the Velcro, have to reapply?

I successfully used boiling water to shape those liners. Easy to put in/take out for incremental adjustments. No muss; little fuss. Good luck...;-)

Not you Rob, the original post pictures. Looks like a combat cat- a la another member here has the wauseon combat cats.

Back