Steel Hearts are Bloody Awesome

H
jBNNKnS.jpg

Haha
jBNNKnS.jpg

DjUz6l6.jpg
Haha. That is awesome Rob

Hi Jaxx, and Robdude...4 August 2013. Looking back through this thread, I saw the original. “We were so much older then - I’m younger than that now.” And have a Lot More Bussekin. You might say I’m a bit...obsessed with them.
Thank you for the reminder about a classic song from the '60s - I remember the Byrds' version; for the younger members, here is "My Back Pages" with the lyrics:
Bob Dylan wrote the song in 1964 - I wonder what he thinks of the progress/lack thereof we have made socially in the last 50+ years.

Steel Hearts, yes, I like them too; I'll try to post a photo or two one of these days. Right now, I'm still reminiscing about the '60s. :)

edit: If you play the song, the lyrics do not display on my Android phone, but they do on the PC.

Last edited:
Glad to provide, gk4ever2. And glad someone recognized this. I often slip song or movie lines within my posts. Have a great week.

upload_2018-9-26_2-23-27.jpeg A fine collection. Photo courtesy of Jaxx and the Busse Bad Mojo site. If you’ve not visited this site, you’re missing a huge amount of great information and many, many wonderful photos.

Gotta keep this excellent thread active. Don’t know if Mr. Hulls would be aware of its existence.

Last edited:
tuica, thank you so very kindly! No, I was entirely unaware of this thread (my search-fu is not so strong on the forum, it would seem). This is great! I will start at the beginning . . . .

Knew you would like it, Sir. I stumbled upon it when I first became entranced with the ASH1. I just can’t seem to get some of my posted images to “stick.”

Knew you would like it, Sir. I stumbled upon it when I first became entranced with the ASH1. I just can’t seem to get some of my posted images to “stick.”

Always appreciate a good suggestion, or even the occasional well-intentioned miss ;)!

I noticed that about some of your pics, even recent ones here and there, and I want to help, but as you may have noticed I am not exactly the IT guru around here or any other parts known. Good luck! I am sure there has to be at least one 14 yr old around the forum who will help! :p

I certainly seem to be having difficulty with it. How am I supposed to make you guys all jealous if you can't see my junk?

Good to see you on here again, Mr. Mulder. You are certainly a Busse inspiration to all who newly wander towards the trough. As I have done since 2013. Thank you - and be well.

I need to dig out the SH's and see what's left, lol
Now to figure out how to post pics again

Ha! Fantastic to see you appear here, SA Mulder!

The photo posting took me a bit originally. Then I left a while and when reappeared I, too, had to relearn a way for myself to post pics (not that I do it well).

My way is cumbersome, but does reliably work now. I take a pic(s) on my iPhone. I send the pic/s to myself by email. After I push send it makes me choose a compression size. I select medium. I open the email and drop the pic/s in to iPhoto. At that point when I write a new post and hit the attach button on the post options, it automatically opens iPhoto and shows me my most recent pics I just sent and dropped in for these purposes.

Good luck! I wanna see what ya' still got!

Back