Steelcraft mini Glimpses have arrived!!!

89DACEFC-778E-4D7F-A5F6-5856065EEB01_zps8x67cury.jpg

Definitely looking to pick up one of these. Not sure if blue or plain ti....or both

Are these liner locks made by WE like the Steelcraft Glimpse?

I confirmed that these new Steelcraft Mini Glimpse are titanium interframe locks made by Reate.

I like the toned down visuals from the mini bodega but how did this thing gain so much weight? Per the specs, this little guy gained over an oz. from the mini bodega (3.7oz vs 4.96oz). Is this a typo or is this knife considerably thicker than the mini bodega?

Received my Steelcraft Mini Glimpse and it's a beauty. I'll take pictures later.

It weighs 3.68 ounces with a 0.144" blade thickness versus Mini Bodega's 3.74 ounces with a 0.119" blade thickness.

The Steelcraft Mini Glimpse does not have a steel lock bar insert. I confirmed that with Begg Knives. Instead Reate which makes the knife has carbodized the lock face. I had a tiny bit of lock stick the first day. It’s pefectly fine now and I didn’t do anything other than open and close it several times.

I have been wanting one of these for a long time. Glad to see the new run. Order for a blue one placed. Wife even approved it and it will be my father's day present. Is it June yet????

No lock bar insert kills it for me. Even a chance of lock stick is a deal breaker. That is my biggest peeve with a knife. Dang it too as I was loving the look.

No lock bar insert kills it for me. Even a chance of lock stick is a deal breaker. That is my biggest peeve with a knife. Dang it too as I was loving the look.

I thought so too. However, the lock stick went away with just a few open/close cycles. The titanium lock surface was carbidized.

Steelcraft Mini Glimpse and Mini Bodega.

4ZYPXlR.jpg

iWYRbbP.jpg

Nice! I'm looking to pick one of these up. Is there anyway you can post a review or some more pictures on the mini glimpse? I can't find any info on them other then a few post of them being available.

Nice! I'm looking to pick one of these up. Is there anyway you can post a review or some more pictures on the mini glimpse? I can't find any info on them other then a few post of them being available.

My Steelcraft Mini Glimpse is a beauty that's super smooth. It weighs 3.68 ounces with a 2.973” blade length and 0.144" blade thickness.

The CF inlay on the Mini Glimpse is seamless and adds decent traction. Mini Glimpse is $399 vs. $445 for Mini Bodega. Mini Glimpse is more comfortable in the hand because it doesn't have that raised clip of the Mini Bodega. I find the Mini Glimpse better for EDC due to blade shape, smooth surface and comfortable hold.

The Steelcraft Mini Bodega and Mini Glimpse are my two most favorite small folders.

Back