• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Steingass Tuxedo Fighter - Takedown **SOLD**

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings All:

For your consideration is this new takedown design I call the Tuxedo Fighter in CPM-154/Black G-10. Made for secure dress carry with a horizontal sheath that incorporates a cam lock that pops when inserted or removed. The clip is sharpened on this model - thumb serrations on the spine with rounded ricasso. I hope you like it! The first "I'll take it," PM, or email gets it. $600 delivered CONUS. PayPal preferred to tsteingass@yahoo.com. Thanks for viewing and all comments are welcome.

V/R,

TK

.200" CPM-154
HT to Rc 59-60
8 3/4" OAL
4 1/4" Double hollow ground blade
Sharpened clip
Rounded ricasso
Thumb serrations on spine
Stainless furniture
Black G-10 handle
Coined stainless and black g-10 spacers
Horizontal carry sheath - ambidextrous
Takedown tool included

Tuxedo-Fighter.jpg

Yes yes yes! Love this thing. These take down knives are just badass.

Outstanding Job Tim, i gotta agree with Alan that hinge point with the little pin is just plain Cool,
also the coined Spacer is pure class!and the work on the guard...wow,Very Nice Knife:thumbsup:

Brilliant, sir. Masterful work, beautifully executed, and mechanically ingenious-what more could you ask for? Truly exceptional.
Thanks, Neal

I will take it, TK! This is just too beautiful to pass up. Will send funds ASAP.

Nice Snag Arch,

For what went into that piece you got it for a steal

Back