• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

STEVE SHIFFER AXE

cmcampbell

Gold Member
STEVE SHIFFER AXE

PRICE DROP

#466 ……. $300 ………… Price Drop $195
STEVE SHIFFER AXE 4 1/8” curved edge, head edge to spike 7 1/4”, 16” OAL, .238 stock, kydex sheath with belt clip and eyelets.

IMG_0686 copy.jpg

IMG_0687 copy.jpg

First I'll take it has priority. I will respond in the order of time stamp.

NO TRADES at this time.

Please, If you say I'll Take It, email immediately and complete Paypal or start sending me a USPS money order within 24 hours. If you
do not do this within 24 hours it goes to the next guy. Thanks.

Do not ask me to hold knives to be grouped with later transactions. It is too hard to keep track of and leads to bad outcomes.

Post in the thread then email or PM me.

Email is best, I will check PMs as I can.

Knives For Sale

1st “I’ll take it’’ rules.
Paypal within the same day please. If not I will go to the next in line.

PAYMENT: Paypal + 4% Paypal fees, USPS Money Order.

SHIPPING: USA ONLY I pay Priority Mail Insured to the 48 states, AK,HI buyer pays any
extra.

NO TRADES
NO HOLDS

AS SELLER:
I will do my best to be correct and direct and fairly represent items for sale. I want people to be happy with what they buy!
Email questions and I will do my best to answer.
If you get it and feel it is not as represented email me and we will straighten it out.

AS A BUYER:
Please do not commit unless you have $ in hand and are ready to pay.
Please understand something about what you are getting and if you have questions please ask.
For example most knives that come in kydex sheaths are going to have some sheath wear even new from the maker.
Please email me about problems so we can straighten them out without drama.

Last edited:
STEVE SHIFFER AXE

PRICE DROP

#466 ……. $300 ………… Price Drop $195
STEVE SHIFFER AXE 4 1/8” curved edge, head edge to spike 7 1/4”, 16” OAL, .238 stock, kydex sheath with belt clip and eyelets.

img_0686-copy-jpg.978827

img_0687-copy-jpg.978828

First I'll take it has priority. I will respond in the order of time stamp.

NO TRADES at this time.

Please, If you say I'll Take It, email immediately and complete Paypal or start sending me a USPS money order within 24 hours. If you
do not do this within 24 hours it goes to the next guy. Thanks.

Do not ask me to hold knives to be grouped with later transactions. It is too hard to keep track of and leads to bad outcomes.

Post in the thread then email or PM me.

Email is best, I will check PMs as I can.

Knives For Sale

1st “I’ll take it’’ rules.
Paypal within the same day please. If not I will go to the next in line.

PAYMENT: Paypal + 4% Paypal fees, USPS Money Order.

SHIPPING: USA ONLY I pay Priority Mail Insured to the 48 states, AK,HI buyer pays any
extra.

NO TRADES
NO HOLDS

AS SELLER:
I will do my best to be correct and direct and fairly represent items for sale. I want people to be happy with what they buy!
Email questions and I will do my best to answer.
If you get it and feel it is not as represented email me and we will straighten it out.

AS A BUYER:
Please do not commit unless you have $ in hand and are ready to pay.
Please understand something about what you are getting and if you have questions please ask.
For example most knives that come in kydex sheaths are going to have some sheath wear even new from the maker.
Please email me about problems so we can straighten them out without drama.

Back