Stickers!

james terrio

Sharpest Knife in the Light Socket
So, this happened:

tumblr_nvvjxwWeFt1uiung3o1_1280.jpg

These stickers are NOT available for sale! They will be distributed free-of-charge to anyone and everyone who wants them.
Supplies are strictly limited, and will be sent out on a first-ask, first-served basis. Once this original sprint-run batch is gone, there will never be another official THK sticker with the same design*.

These professionally-printed, limited-edition high-quality vinyl stickers displaying my maker's mark are suitable for bumpers, windows, tool boxes, gun/bow cases, guitar cases, scrapbooks, skateboards... y'all know how stickers work ;)

First dibs go to ALL previous Terrio HandMade Knives customers, including the many fine folks for whom I've done mods, re-handles, or built sheaths for. Also, all who have participated in THK passarounds and/or examined/tested my knives at any show or Gathering.

Second dibs go to the many, many knifemakers, suppliers and vendors who have been so generous with thier expertise and advice.

Third dibs go to all current/future THK customers. Stickers will be included with your knife, whether you want them or not :D

Your support has been invaluable. Thank you all so much!

*The Terrio Handmade Knives logo you know and trust will be changing soon. Stay tuned for details...

So if you want a THK sticker, just post here and pm me your mailing address or PO Box. There are only about 15 left that aren't spoken for...

Boom, baby.... Let me know if you'll have an extra for me and I'll shoot you my address. You'll get a spot of honor up on the tool box or beer fridge with a BK&T, off road parts, Garden Flag or brewery sticker of my choosing.

If ya have an extra, the THK Snarkfinger said I need one on the Jeep... PM in a bit!

If you still have one, I have two cars that need some. Pm inc!

I missed the part about posting here, I want a sticker for my knife box/truck please... :)

I would be honored, 1 for each of your knives I own. total 2, 1 for truck other on tool box. pm sent, thanks a lot !!!!

So, this happened:

tumblr_nvvjxwWeFt1uiung3o1_1280.jpg

These stickers are NOT available for sale! They will be distributed free-of-charge to anyone and everyone who wants them.
Supplies are strictly limited, and will be sent out on a first-ask, first-served basis. Once this original sprint-run batch is gone, there will never be another official THK sticker with the same design*.

These professionally-printed, limited-edition high-quality vinyl stickers displaying my maker's mark are suitable for bumpers, windows, tool boxes, gun/bow cases, guitar cases, scrapbooks, skateboards... y'all know how stickers work ;)

First dibs go to ALL previous Terrio HandMade Knives customers, including the many fine folks for whom I've done mods, re-handles, or built sheaths for. Also, all who have participated in THK passarounds and/or examined/tested my knives at any show or Gathering.

Second dibs go to the many, many knifemakers, suppliers and vendors who have been so generous with thier expertise and advice.

Third dibs go to all current/future THK customers. Stickers will be included with your knife, whether you want them or not :D

Your support has been invaluable. Thank you all so much!

*The Terrio Handmade Knives logo you know and trust will be changing soon. Stay tuned for details...

You are all "in"! Thank you VERY much for your interest in, and support of Terrio HandMade Knives.

You will all get at least one first-edition sprint-run THK sticker, as soon as I get the necessary envelopes and stamps and address labels together and get them mailed out to you. We're looking at the middle of next week, at soonest. Please be patient; I do not have a "marketing staff"... you are dealing with me directly. Thank y'all for your patience!

There will also be AKTI and/or KnifeRights info included with your THK sticker, until I run out of their promo materials to pass along. Why? Because both those grass-roots organizations support me as a knifemaker, and they support your right to own, carry and use edged tools.

Thank you again, and please join me in supporting AKTI, Kniferights, and BladeForums! Your membership really does make a difference.

What he said.^^

I figured they would all be spoken for by Terrio Knife owners, although I'm sure I'll be needing a Strix at some point.!;)

They probably just got lost in transit - kinda like the Piratical Pete doll. Pete was supposed to be passed around, but seems to have stalled with James. Maybe he'll show up some day; Pete, that is... :grumpy:

Back