Still kicking

I Know this is somewhat off topic, but I hope the Mod's will let it slide so that non-paying memebers can comment if needs be.

I haven't been on here since august. There are multiple reasons.

I still suffer from HMP, and I have good and bad days, for the time being, the days are mostly good, but I know the possibility is that they can turn bad again at almost any moment.

I have not had any more heart attacks, and at least for the time being, the treatment plan started back in may is still helping, it's far from perfect, but it's helping.

I am also in the middle of an ugly divorce, aggrivating by stress, the ill health.

Occasionally I get to swing a hammer. The occurance is becoming more frequent, and I hope to return to the ranks at the fire, and here.

For now, know that; not all is well, but all is getting better here.

Thank you for your prayers, kind thoughts, and warm greetings when we have talked, your patience and understanding, and most of all, thank you all for your character.

Tony

Hey Tony!

Good to hear from you! I actually tried calling you last week, but your mailbox is full. If there's anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me.

Take care of yourself!!!!!

-Matt

Good Morning Tony, we missed you :) Get your butt back in here,you've been gone way too long. Remember, no matter how rough life can get sometimes, it will always get better. Hang in there Brother :thumbup: we're here for you when you need us ;)

Take what you can when you get it:thumbup: Keep looking up for guidance and thing positive! Your frame of mind can be of more help than you realise;)

Hey Tony,
Good to hear from you.... yup... take it easy.... things will turn and get better... hang in there....

Craig

Thanks guys!

I'm gonna try and check in every few days, maybe once a week or so, for the time being.

Hi, Tony! Glad to hear that you are doing better. Hope that we can see you at Trackrock in the fall, my friend!
Sandy Morrissey

Back