Stockman Sunday picture show

rockman0

Gold Member
Post em if you got em:thumbsup: Here's my favorite :)
i5gxGqp.jpg

Really a cattle knife, but since GEC calls this a stockman, and it's a great knife, I'm using it! Red stag and 440C.
RedStag53open.jpg

An early Frank Buster prototype.
h9Ka2dn.jpg

Jumbo Moore Maker in burnt white bone.
aITYioA.jpg

1st release #82 Dixie.
82DixieStag.jpg

Mid 1970s Boker.
zB7IfRO.jpg

German Kissing Cranes.
0J4HFC8.jpg

Big Queen in curly zebrawood.
O1lGQq1.jpg

Big Marbles Gladstone.
ZPMAxVf.jpg

And let's finish up with some USA Schrades.
I6bMemg.jpg

o2TLIlE.jpg

OZTlo62.jpg

YVqNzze.jpg

ildR7Wm.jpg

9booN9w.jpg

Last edited:
My first Stockman pattern, Buck 301, gift from my Grandma, Christmas 1972.
Buck-301-Camillus-early-1973.jpg

My best looking, owned just for the sheer beauty - don’t carry/use this one, Fight’N Rooster.
Fight-N-Rooster-Premium-Stockman.jpg

If I could only own one Medium Stockman pocketknife to carry and use, Case 6318 (I have a lot of these in different variations).
Case-6318-CV-Nine-dot-1981.jpg

Nice thread! Here’s one I’ve had for years and still carry weekly. Case medium stockman with CV steel and chestnut bone. It’s a workhorse that sharpens easily and has never let me down. You know how there’s certain knives you’d never part with? This is one of those for me. From my meager attempts to whittling, to my messy field dressing attempts with a few deer (the meat was great regardless of my mediocre skills), opening packages and cutting strings from my shirt while I fumble through a “formal” occasion, this one has seen it all. It’s like an old friend that always has your back. I can’t say something like that to NON knife people and expect them to get it, but I think you guys understand.
1ECEF036-6BDF-4C48-9F55-74C11FCF68BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Back