Stolen Daniel Fairly Fighter / Bowie

Stolen out of my vehicle in my Go Bag. From the Sugar Land Texas Marriott Parking Garage.
Tan Micarta Handle, One Piece 8-10” Long Fairly on the Show side and TPC on the other.
That sucks man. Sorry to hear it.

In case you didn't already know, there's a sticky in the Custom & Handmade subforum where you can post a notice too.

Welcome and sorry to hear about your knife. I hate thieves.

I've done a lot of traveling for business and hotel parking lots always make me uneasy. I stayed in a Fairfield Marriott in MN last week for four nights. Even with the -19°F weather, I still felt better lugging my work stuff in and out every night.

Terrible that we have to go about things like this now.

Welcome and sorry to hear about your knife. I hate thieves.

I've done a lot of traveling for business and hotel parking lots always make me uneasy. I stayed in a Fairfield Marriott in MN last week for four nights. Even with the -19°F weather, I still felt better lugging my work stuff in and out every night.

Terrible that we have to go about things like this now.
I should have and should have. The tinted windows hid everything. But the radar detector is what they initially saw. Broke my back window and stole the go back behind the passenger seat on the floor board. $2500 is the total loss. Thank you.

I should have and should have. The tinted windows hid everything. But the radar detector is what they initially saw. Broke my back window and stole the go back behind the passenger seat on the floor board. $2500 is the total loss. Thank you.

Ouch.

I have my dog in the car maybe three or four times a year. Because I rarely have people in the back seat, I keep one of these on the seat year round.

71xOpRCGDUL._SL1280_.jpg

I can leave stuff on the rear floor or rear seat under the cover and from any of the windows, it can't be seen.

I've had my car broken into several times because my old neighborhood went south and I wasn't in the habit of locking up every night. They got my GPS, some tools and an expensive pair of sunglasses once. Other times it was just loose change and CD's.

I'm in a much better neighborhood now but still lock both cars and set the factory alarms (horn beeps once) before going to bed. I'm sure the neighbors are thinking "WTF? That isn't necessary here." but tahellwithem. I like to let anyone within earshot at that moment know that that they'll have to work for it.

Last edited:
These are the times when wiring your vehicle up to some stout 220; starts lookin' good!
Sorry about your loss. Is it possible that a security camera picked it up?

Ouch.

I have my dog in the car maybe three or four times a year. Because I rarely have people in the back seat, I keep one of these on the seat year round.

71xOpRCGDUL._SL1280_.jpg

I can leave stuff on the rear floor or rear seat under the cover and from any of the windows, it can't be seen.

I've had my car broken into several times because my old neighborhood went south and I wasn't in the habit of locking up every night. They got my GPS, some tools and an expensive pair of sunglasses once. Other times it was just loose change and CD's.

I'm in a much better neighborhood now but still lock both cars and set the factory alarms (horn beeps once) before going to bed. I'm sure the neighbors are thinking "WTF? That isn't necessary here." but tahellwithem. I like to let anyone within earshot at that moment know that that they'll have to work for it.

Rupestris Rupestris - That cover looks great...what product is it?

OP - Sorry for your hassle/loss and hope you manage to recover it.

Last edited:
I started putting an Apple Air Tag in hiding places of bags I travel with or gun cases. I am not sure it would have helped greatly, but maybe you could have tracked the bag if they had an Apple device around them.

Sorry for your loss. I hate thieves as well.

These are the times when wiring your vehicle up to some stout 220; starts lookin' good!
Sorry about your loss. Is it possible that a security camera picked it up?
According to the detective it’s too grainy. The perp only went in on the passenger side and took only the tire caps on the one side.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear it.

In case you didn't already know, there's a sticky in the Custom & Handmade subforum where you can post a notice too.

Thanks again

Back