Stolen last night From Centeral Florida warehouse Cases of Knives bound for shows.

Holy moley they cleaned house. Sorry for your loss. I. Hope they catch these dirtbags & recover your knives & other merchandise.

No cameras in the warehouse? if they were kept somewhere safe and still got stolen, that means its an inside job and if it was in an open, well then outsider thief got lucky.
Very sad to hear, i hope you get it all recovered.

I think I may cry!! Man O man what a horror story, I don't think thieves usually get so lucky sounds as though may have to have a look at (sad to say) some one close

Reported to mods as being old and possibly not "sticky worthy". We will see what happens...
Lol u ain't kidding I'm over here replying like it's yesterday's news all I seen was horror story and got to reading, such a fucked move on perps part

Do random warehouses get broken in all the time and this time somebody got very lucky or is it more likely to have been done by somebody who knew what was in there?
Yes, so much so that I helped build a few high voltage perimeter fences in the Tampa area. Theft happens everywhere but it is absolutely rampant in Florida, lots of smash and grab type deals for any store fronts made of glass, gun shops, cell phone dealers etc.

Florida man strikes again

Thats horrible! I am in South Florida and will keep an eye out for any of these. They are going to pop up somewhere soon enough.

Frankly, I don't think it is that difficult at all for those criminals to dispose of the loot as there are many unsuspecting buyers or "not so innocent buyers" out there who will buy them for the "right price".

Back