Storage case for knives?

What are good ways/boxes to store all your knives? My collection is growing quick and I’m looking for some sort of storage case.

What is your budget? Are you looking for something that looks good and can sit on a dresser?

There are some machinist tool boxes that have lots of drawers that some people like. Harbor Freight has one for $80 or so. So does Bezos's site.
51h2IexHyXL.jpg

You could also go the industrial route and look for a multi-drawer tool box. Every thing from 3 drawers and up to mechanic sets. I have a Husky tool box from Home Depot similar to the one shown below. I think I paid $40 for it years ago.

08941282.jpg

If you aren't in a big hurry, hit some local garage sales (tis the season), thrift stores, Craigslist, etc. You might get lucky.

Oh wow I wasn’t expecting such a detailed and well thought answer lol. I’ll definitely look into those as well! I’m not in a hurry or anything and budget really isn’t an issue. I’m just looking for something to really just throw under the bed and keep everything nice and organized.

Ok, under the bed storage. You could always go for a thin, flat tool box. Lowes, HD, Menards, Harbor Freight, etc have some similar items. Google "Ridgid 22 Pro organizer" from HD for example. The internal bins and dividers are all removable. Most makers of tool boxes have similar boxes out there. A less expensive option to a heavier duty waterproof case maybe.

Good luck!

Ok, under the bed storage. You could always go for a thin, flat tool box. Lowes, HD, Menards, Harbor Freight, etc have some similar items. Google "Ridgid 22 Pro organizer" from HD for example. The internal bins and dividers are all removable. Most makers of tool boxes have similar boxes out there. A less expensive option to a heavier duty waterproof case maybe.

Good luck!
Sweet! I’ll check all this stuff out online today and order something. Cause my collection is getting out of hand lmao 😂

Funny, I would never think knife collections could get out of hand! 😁
I have a bunch of slipjoint/folders and like to keep them in a safe and/or dresser drawer. These work good for that:

370FD73F-535B-4E92-8E44-67C82EC0F718.jpeg

I was just looking for similar suggestions lol wonder if those tool box drawers would fit a GEC tube.

What are good ways/boxes to store all your knives? My collection is growing quick and I’m looking for some sort of storage case.
I use cases/bags for my collection. I worry about moisture with a hard case/box.
Here's a few of my cases :
IMG-2656.jpg

IMG-2655.jpg

IMG-2654.jpg

IMG-2653.jpg

IMG-2652.jpg

Although, that tool box with the drawers and green or red felt looks bad a$$.
Good luck

Back