stories of regret? I never should have gotten rid of that knive...

I just uploaded a picture to photo bucket and saw these old photos in there. I wanted black scales on my M390 PM2, so I bought a black on black knife to swap the scales. After doing so I realized how much I really liked the blue scales with a black blade. However, I sold the black and blue knife for $180.00 bucks and put the money towards a ZT 551. Looking back now, I really liked that Black and blue PM2, more than the ZT551 I now have. I will probably never get to recreate that knife again. Big mistake getting rid of it. Anyone else have a similar story of regret?

I traded one of my favorite knives an SnG gunner grip for a ZT0560 and I think $25 for gold membership free when they first came out thinking I would love it. The stop pin on the ZT fell out the first day I had it. I emailed the person I traded with that he sent me a defective knife and the response was to call Kershaw/ZT.
It was repaired under warranty then I sold it a week later but that didn't replace my SnG. That bitch got a good knife.

Back