1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

stories of regret? I never should have gotten rid of that knive...

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by ericvar101, Jan 9, 2014.

1. ericvar101

ericvar101

Feb 24, 2012
    I just uploaded a picture to photo bucket and saw these old photos in there. I wanted black scales on my M390 PM2, so I bought a black on black knife to swap the scales. After doing so I realized how much I really liked the blue scales with a black blade. However, I sold the black and blue knife for $180.00 bucks and put the money towards a ZT 551. Looking back now, I really liked that Black and blue PM2, more than the ZT551 I now have. I will probably never get to recreate that knife again. Big mistake getting rid of it. Anyone else have a similar story of regret?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. twid

twid

Apr 7, 2009
    I traded one of my favorite knives an SnG gunner grip for a ZT0560 and I think $25 for gold membership free when they first came out thinking I would love it. The stop pin on the ZT fell out the first day I had it. I emailed the person I traded with that he sent me a defective knife and the response was to call Kershaw/ZT.
    It was repaired under warranty then I sold it a week later but that didn't replace my SnG. That bitch got a good knife.