Stormcrow's second gen hawks.

I have been itching to pick up a second generation 18" Wrecker by stormcrow. Does anyone know if they are available for purchase yet?

He's filling preorders right now. Drop him a line and find out how soon yours would come. Jim is a good guy.

Hey, it's that guy I am! :D

I'm close to getting blanks cut for the non-15" second gen 'hawks. Some time this month, hopefully.

Hey Stormcrow. Is dirtbiker right, are you filling pre-orders on second gen non-15". Or should we just try to contact you later in the month?

I'm taking orders for 'hawks in general and making batches as I can. If you want to specifically request a second gen version, you can do so. I'm low enough on the 18" Wrecker blanks that I should be on the second gen by the time I worked my way down the list to yours, though. But it's a good idea to make sure when you contact me.

You can find my contact information at the links in my signature.

All the designs in all three lengths should be available as long as people still want them. The tweaks from generation one to generation two are minimal, just some incremental improvement in the handles for the most part.

Sometime down the road I might have some limited runs on other designs, too. :)

Back