• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider, Extrema Ratio, & Gollik -ALL SOLD-

NO TRADES!

Gollik - Light Tactical Custom Knife

I custom ordered this knife from Jakub Golla at Gollik Knives last summer. It’s a one of a kind Blade made by him. It’s a beautifully crafted knife. The Sleepier tool steel blade with diamond like coating and glass breaker handle make this a formidable little blade. The edge has never been used or touched up. There are a couple small marks from taking it in/out of the sheath and some micarta discoloration, but that’s it. Included here is the knife, sheath, and off brand Teklok.

Overall Length: 9.25”
Blade Length: 4”
Blade Material: Sleipner
Blade Finish: Black DLC
Handle Color: Red & Black
Handle Material: Micarta
Sheath: Black Kydex
Country of Origin: Czech Republic

SOLD

SS0euIQ.jpg

jPm2CjO.jpg

fHKohbQ.jpg

YceIcXp.jpg

u0bmuIu.jpg

BCIqxpx.jpg

1MBjm0J.jpg

Extrema Ratio - A.S.F.K. Trench Knife (Arditi Special Forces Knife)

I bought this a few years back when I first started really getting into collecting. I loved the look of this and always wanted a trench knife. I have never used this knife to cut anything. All of the wear on the blade and handle is just from playing with it while watching tv lol. The edge is perfect and the sheath is still mint. Included here is the knife, sheath, and factory cardboard box. These are super hard to find here in the US. This is the old version with glass breaker handle tip.

Overall Length: 11.4”
Blade Length: 6.4”
Blade Thickness: .25”
Blade Material: Bohler N690
Blade Finish: Black MIL-C-13924 Burnishing
Edge Grind: Convex
Weight: 14.6 oz.
Handle Material: Forprene
Sheath: Tan Cordura w. Thigh Strap
Country of Origin: Italy

SOLD

apgcEjI.jpg

vUVCmO3.jpg

2Ve1Gce.jpg

6RN0vv2.jpg

c2rtS4V.jpg

EHLkTnb.jpg

2d78W4b.jpg

Strider - PS Karambit

I just don’t use this blade. I’ve taken it in/out of the sheath a whole bunch and some kydex has rubbed off onto the blade. Besides that and a couple small marks on the handle, the knife is perfect. I have never used either edge to cut anything and haven’t sharpened either edge whatsoever. I upgraded the sheath’s nylon belt loop with a Winkler II belt clip that works much better. Included here is the knife, sheath, and belt clip.

Overall Length: 7.1”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Blade Material: PSF-27
Blade Finish: Coated Tiger Stripe
Handle Material: G-10
Sheath: Black Kydex
Country of Origin: USA

SOLD

FzdrVMz.jpg

xFmVoaW.jpg

U32yotZ.jpg

rEEvUL6.jpg

OrXftxJ.jpg

yMBT7oZ.jpg

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. Price includes knife, Paypal fees, and USPS shipping/insurance costs. Shipping to lower 48 only. Paypal only. PM me please.

Last edited:
Back