Strider knife expert needed

I just bought my first Strider knife off of a Facebook group and need confirmation that it's 100% legit. The seller has a great reputation but it's hard to find information on a lot of Strider knives. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Do a search on here for Strider /Mick Burger. Lots of info. None of it good.
I wouldn't take a Strider if they came wrapped in 100 dollar bills.

You're gonna need pics to help make that determination. Not a lot of fans of striders around here (search and you'll see why), but you'll still probably get the help you're looking for.

I used to own two of them so that makes me an "expert". The SMF had lock problems in the first week I owned it and had to be send back to be fixed. The SNG was pretty darn dull and I had to sharpen it out of the box. Sold both within the first month of ownership. Moved into slipjoints and am really happy.

I just bought my first Strider knife off of a Facebook group and need confirmation that it's 100% legit. The seller has a great reputation but it's hard to find information on a lot of Strider knives. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
I'd reach out to Strider directly.

Couldn't figure out how to post pics. I was hoping there was a direct message option that I could speak with someone 1 on 1

With your membership level you will need to use a photo hosting site, rather than post photos directly. I don't believe you have PM capability either.
As mentioned you can send the photo to Strider(warning-trying to communicate with Strider knives can be hit or miss depending on their mood), but it likely is legit if you bought it from a member in good standing(scammers usually don't last long anywhere). You could also ask the facebook group.

Last edited:
Back