1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. Week 4 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade Limited Edition 319DLC-1801 Proper, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 26!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

Strider, Les George, Hinderer, Spyderco

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Choke, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Choke

Choke Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Hi all. Payment via EMT, cash, or possibly PayPal "goods" with the fees on the buyer please. No Trades. Thanks.

Chasing other stuff so putting a few great knives up for sale.

My prices include XPRESS, insured shipping with tracking and signature.

- Spyderco TUFF. This knife is a beast. Long discontinued. Thick CPM 3V blade. Milled titanium frame lock. G-10 handle scale. Carried a couple times. Excellent condition. Factory edge. Comes with box, etc. $450 shipped.

- Hinderer Maximus. CPM 20CV steel. Flipper. Double edged blade - use caution...lol. Blacked out knife. Titanium construction with milled G-10 overlays. This knife is basically new - carried once. Comes with box, etc. $575 shipped.

- Les George VECP (V.3 I believe). CTS-XHP steel. Titanium slab handles. Frame lock. I am the second owner of this knife. I've had three and will likely have more - it's a fantastic design. Knife is in excellent condition. No box. $475 shipped.

- Strider SJ75 Baby Huey. Hand ground CPM154 blade. Polished ODG G10 handle scale with titanium frame lock. Knife has been carried, used, and sharpened but is in excellent condition. Striders didn't come in boxes and as such this does not include one. These are extremely hard to come by these days. Sold shipped.

(Third pic is the spine side of the Strider)

I can email/text additional pics if needed. Cheers.

Still have a few knives for sale on an oder post as well:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...chmade-case-buck-reate.1624973/#post-18585996

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019 at 6:38 PM
  2. Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Cleaned out my inbox - good to go. Lol, sorry all.

3. Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Strider is sold.

4. Choke

Dec 11, 2010
    Reasonable offers?

5. Choke

Dec 11, 2010