Strider sheaths

Is it possible just to order the Sheath?

Hugh

------------------
Scraped, burnt, sliced, smashed. AHHHH, knifemaking!!!!

Yeah,
But its a pain. And will cost you about $50. We need the knife to make the Kydex. We'll have your knife for a long time, blah...blah...blah...

You can order a really great sheath from either SOE or Eagle. Same story with SOE though. We do their Kydex, so you will need to send your knife. Eagle makes some great retro-fit sheaths.

Talk to you soon

SK

Mick thanks for the quick reply. Actually all I wanted was the outside nylon part. I think I can make the inside Kydex liner myself. Would it be possible to do it this way with your outside sheath design?

Regards,

Hugh

------------------

Also I am sure SOE and Eagle make a good product but after viewing the pictures that Ralf posted, I know what I wanted....

Hugh

Hugh: SOE does the Strider sheaths. Strider makes the kydex inserts and SOE does the cordura outside part. Hope that helps!

--Robert

------------------
"They sicken of the calm, who know the storm."
RFrost5746@excite.com

My Knives
flag_blk_whtbns_clr.gif

Thanks rfrost. Once again my ignorance reared its ugly head
smile.gif
I don't suppose you have a website/email/contact info?

Regards,

Hugh
aka; totallytactical

------------------
President of Knifemakers Anonymous - "The sickness can be cured!" Call 1-800-cutfingers

Never mind. Found SOE's site. Thanks anyways.

Hugh

------------------
President of Knifemakers Anonymous - "The sickness can be cured!" Call 1-800-cutfingers

Can someone email me the addy for Eagle and SOE tmccallum@home.com? If not there just post online. I am having difficulty finding them.

Thanks.

Cerberus, on the Strider home page go to the friends button. There you will find the link to the SOE website. They have some cool ****. Their e-mail is geargod@pacbell.net. This may or may not work. I found out by looking at the html code for their webpage. The e-mail button on their homepage is NFG. Haven't found Eagles site yet. Good hunting.

Hugh

------------------

Thanks for the info Gunner-Buck. I actually did end up finding it. Unfortunately, from what I can see from the pictures, the sheath's they offer do not compare with those from SOE. I may be SOL. SOE is in the process of moving and basically told me to call again in 6 months if you want something custom made up. I e-mailed back saying I just wanted the outside to a pre-existing Strider sheath (nothing custom) but have yet to hear from them. Did that Thursday and no response yet. Hopefully they are just busy.

Regards,

Hugh

------------------

Back