• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider Smf CC Nightmare Grind

For sale is my Strider smf cc nightmare grind.
Carbon fiber scale with anodized lock side. S110V Steel with Carbon fiber scale. Mick strider signature on blade.
This knife has been used and carried but is still in great overall shape. Only a few spots of wear on the pivot, clip, near bottom on the lock side. I tried to take good pics of them,
Has been sharpened and has a mirror edge at the moment. Blade is centered and lock up is very solid. Overall Condition i would say is 8/10
LBS shown not included,Will come with stock black.

Asking Sold P Goods/Services. Shipped with Priority w/ Signature and Insurance.
Will ship within 24 hours. US only PP only.
For more pictures or questions pm me
For fastest response pm me or email me at
Vh0GBfn.jpg

u7S7ZC5.jpg

TdcLnib.jpg

m8aPlmN.jpg

s2jg51C.jpg

9TB4QJn.jpg

msDr3CP.jpg

Last edited:
G
For sale is my Strider smf cc nightmare grind.
Carbon fiber scale with anodized lock side. S110V Steel with Carbon fiber scale. Mick strider signature on blade.
This knife has been used and carried but is still in great overall shape. Only a few spots of wear on the pivot, clip, near bottom on the lock side. I tried to take good pics of them,
Has been sharpened and has a mirror edge at the moment. Blade is centered and lock up is very solid. Overall Condition i would say is 8/10
LBS shown not included,Will come with stock black.

Asking Sold P Goods/Services. Shipped with Priority w/ Signature and Insurance.
Will ship within 24 hours. US only PP only.
For more pictures or questions pm me
For fastest response pm me or email me at
Vh0GBfn.jpg

u7S7ZC5.jpg

TdcLnib.jpg

m8aPlmN.jpg

s2jg51C.jpg

9TB4QJn.jpg

msDr3CP.jpg
I need that

Back