1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Strider SMF PD-1 Micromelt

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by madhatta, Jan 31, 2019.

1. madhatta

madhatta Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2003
    SMF in highly regarded PD-1 Micromelt.
    Previous owner used it- some marks on the blade and Ti.
    Smooth opening, absolute rock solid lockup/no blade play, blade is perfectly centered when closed.
    Has Gray Precision lockbar stabilizer installed- will include original LBS.

Price: $525>> $OLD all in OBO shipped. Trade added: I will consider an SnG with the old style tanto blade in trade.
    I may ship international but you will need to pay the full shipping cost. Thanks for looking. IMG_8126.JPG
    IMG_8128.JPG
    IMG_8127.JPG

IMG_8130.JPG
    IMG_8131.JPG

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    OilMan likes this.
  2. djacobs28056

djacobs28056

Dec 17, 2010
  3. madhatta

madhatta Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2003
    Getting some offers, but need to sell. Drop to $500 even regular paypal. Can ship today or if payment is made later first thing Saturday morning. Thanks!

4. Matt403

Matt403

Apr 16, 2006
    Is this actually still available?

5. Luis Flores

Luis Flores

Jan 17, 2019
    Sill available?

6. Luis Flores

Luis Flores

Jan 17, 2019
    Wi