• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider SNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I haven't posted anything for sale before so bear with me. I have a user I would like to sell. It is a black lego Strider SNG with a stonewashed blade and stonewashed titanium side. It was purchased by myself from a store in Southern California. It has been used, but not abused. It has the new lockup. The lockup is about 75% or so, but I bought it at around 50% and I hasn't moved in the last couple of months. It has only been sharpened once I believe, its not very sharp right now. The blade and handle do have scratches on them. The blade is dead centered and the knife is smooth. The lockup is extremely solid. I will clean and lube the knife before shipping and the buyer can tell me if they would like me to locktight the pivot screw. I will take $290 shipped paypal gift. I realize the hesitation dealing with a first time seller so I would be happy to cover 1.5% of the 3% paypal fee. I will ship insured through USPS. First "I'll take it" gets it. It comes with the strider baggy.

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/93340051@N02/

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Shoot me an email, I've got a couple of questions.

Thanks,

GregG

Ben, PM me please. I can't reply to your email. I get "delivery failed" from both of my email accounts when I tried to reply.

Thanks,

GregB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back