Strike stripped screw question

Last year in march my g/f gave me a boker strike. Well this morning I went to put it in my pocket and noticed the clip was loose. I went to look at it and it seems the screw has pulled the threads off the end where it engages the steel liner. I've emailed boker but I doubt they will tell me. My question is can somebody tell me the exact size these things are? I lack good metric screw measuring but my bust guess is t6 m2-3 maybe 4 button head screw.

Also if I have to buy them anybody know a good source for these tiny screws?

Well since nobody knows boker got back with me and I think gonna replace my screw. Gonna take it to my buddy and see if I can't figure out the thread count on it so I know next time.

Ace hardware near me has thread gauges

Yeah Ace and lowes are a 30 mile drive one way, home depot is double that. My buddy is a machinist, lives 2 miles away, and his shop has a beer fridge.;) Plus the thread gauges he has there belong to me.

Yeah Ace and lowes are a 30 mile drive one way, home depot is double that. My buddy is a machinist, lives 2 miles away, and his shop has a beer fridge.;) Plus the thread gauges he has there belong to me.

Nothing can beat the beer fridge. :) The ones at Home Depot never worked for me. Sounds like you need to go recover some property. Good luck.

Naw, good amount of his stuff over in my shop. Just depends on who's wife/girlfriend is mad where we wind down in the evening.

Back