• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strippers FS: TGLB & NMSFNO

These aren't safe queens, and I can't remember I used either one for cutting more than a loaf of bread. Going to see if they could use new homes. Each is the knife and net/tactical cardboard only. Let me know if extra pictures of anything would be helpful; prices are OBO, worst I can say is no thank you.

TGLB:
AMUkuHX.png

sQtJXiV.png

npx7AeV.png

1O0jmPp.png

Infi and black G-10 scales. Appears to have started life as a CG TGLB, but was well stripped when I picked it up. Has a Wicked Edge-applied v-edge set at approximately 20 degrees per side. No edge damage or divots; not the sharpest edge I've ever created, but quite good. $600-->550 paypalled & shipped anywhere in the US.

NMSFNO:
3Dasb1Z.jpg

8mKCzNN.jpg

Z8PwcWI.jpg

Infi and black canvas micarta scales, attached with stainless Torx bolts and stainless spacers, red loctite. Bought this as a tanker grey CG NMSFNO (IIRC) and hand stripped/convexed it before putting a swedge on with the Wicked Edge. No power tools of any kind have been used on this. I'm pretty proud of the swedge's symmetry, but it's not perfect. No calipers but looks and feels like standard .25" NMSFNO stock - it's slightly thinner at the spine than my .27" CS NMSFNO.
$500-->450 paypalled & shipped anywhere in the US.

Last edited:
All emails replied, both still available. Knocking $50 off each before I throw them on fleabay.

Back