STRs Backyard Knife Works

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
For a while now a lot of people have wanted to see my shop. I'm usually very private about it but somehow the video seems like a good way to allow people to see it while I stay within my comfort zone for company. I know that sounds awful but I'm sure a lot of people share my sentiment these days. Anyway, I don't get much in the way of company and by chance I stumbled upon this mini HD camcorder that had a upload to youtube button on it so here ya go for those that asked! :thumbup: By the way, my first videos ever so sorry for the quick moves and what not. I'm a newb be kind! :D

Thanks for looking
STR

[video=youtube;SBM31f5jx6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBM31f5jx6Q[/video]

[video=youtube;1V25x3-BYok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V25x3-BYok[/video]

Last edited:
Very cool, Steve. You've got a nice warm home and a great little shop!

Thanks for sharing.

Hello STR - Just wanted to know how I owuld go about getting a pocket clip and a thumb stud put on my Buck 110?

STR I have a 1660 black kershaw leek I would like to get a low ride clip for it preferrably black dlc in color is this possible to get from you and if so how much would this be with shipping to 32765?

Do you still make deep pocket clips for endures?

I assume you mean Endura by Spyderco. I received a work order earlier for a clip for an Endurance but no email was listed so I have no way to contact that person. The Endura by Spyderco came in a couple models. If you the Endura 3 then no I have nothing to offer for that clip replacement. If you have the Endura 4 then yes I have a pattern that works. Before I can answer you I need to know what you have both manufacturer and model number or name so if you can forward that we'll go from there.. Thanks for asking.
STR

I have an 882 buck can you rebuild with a framelock, thick G-10 front
scale , custom backspacer and pocket clip? Thanks

No sir. Can't fit in any other work anymore. All I do and all I've done now since 2010 is pocket clips and pry bars. Currently I've stopped taking orders for the latter to keep up with the clips but that will change here now that the holidays are all over. I appreciate your asking but I just don't do that line of work anymore with the rebuilds and frame add on options and what not. Thanks for asking tho
STR

I also need a deep pocket clip for a Spyderco Southard. In a high polish if possible.

Please let me know how I can order one.
gioflores23@gmail.com

Thank you

Well, I don't offer a high polish sorry. I have stone washed to match the body and blade but not the high shine. Not really a high shine kinda shop really just a good finish all around for the most part. I miss some stuff but for the most part I round em off so they feel pretty good. Blog link below left, Oct 09 post menu right once it opens up. Thanks
STR

I'm sorry. I do not see an Oct 9th post. I would love to buy your stonewash clip; just cannot figure out how.

Back