Struck by the bullet(Lets see those 85's)

Only have 1 but it made me love this pattern. A Mike Latham SFO in African blackwood hiding a great coping blade.

Thanks guys, Jon that is quite a compliment coming from someone who love's EO's like you do. Weird thing is it does not show up in the Great Eastern Cutlery 2013 production totals #852213EO Northfield . I will have to call them some day.

I have posted this pic a number of times, but since it is now dark at 4:45p.m., photo time isn't available. Love this SFO.
B.
20140904_161903_zpsplcvxbfk.jpg

Thanks Will-agreed some antler is Bleccchh some is perfection-you got a beautiful result there with the "rosie lee" it does have a mammothy mien.:thumbup:
Uh Oh more thunder and lightning on way- possibly hail.
20141203_161718_zps59e834b2.jpg

My only #85. An EO Razor. I love the pattern especially the EOs but somehow have not been able to acquire more of them.

DSC_4253750x500_zps58a16024.jpg

Oops, sorry, I think I was mistaken. I just looked at the photo I was referring to and looking at it closer, it looks like it does have the matchsrike pull... Nevermind...

I've seen the 2-bladed white bone 85EO's with and without the matchstrike pull. Were they just from different runs Trand?

Back