Stupid excited!

Brian's WONDERFUL Companion showed up in the mail today, after a surprise pic was sent to me on Friday. I can't tell you how crazy excited I am to have this little gem. When he first told me about them, I thought they were nice, but if wasn't until the others on this board started showing theirs off that I realized the size of this knife. I had thought it was MUCH bigger. Knowing that, I was in lust . Well, Brian fixed that. Thanks man, this is the second best thing to having you here. I can't wait to put it to work!
You're a real class act!

b5c2c93f9c902a9108d0c11accec8e6b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jay!

Guys, Jay is one of my closest friends and a real American hero. I'm honored to call him my friend.

He does some amazing leather work as well. You NEED to check out his stuff. Be careful though, your wallet might magically find its way into your hand!

Yellow Birch Outfitters
Gear you can beat on, count on, and hand down.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/YellowBirchOutfitter

Habiru, I checked out some of your leather work.

If you make a leather sheath for your Companion, shoot me some pics. If I like it, I might be down to get one.

Thanks guys! I'm definitely coming up with something! Just as soon as the holiday orders are all out and done. Feel free to comment below on ideas you'd like to see!

Thanks guys! I'm definitely coming up with something! Just as soon as the holiday orders are all out and done. Feel free to comment below on ideas you'd like to see!

I'd love to see a slim leather sheath with a deep carry pocket clip and Randall-style retention strap...oh yes. :)

I'd like a simple low ride belt sheath. Top of the handle just above top of belt level.

Back