• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sturdy slipjoint - black micarta/SS fittings (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

Here we go with another slipjoint, this time a more robust one upload_2020-2-8_19-28-30.gif;)

We have 0.06" nickel silver liners for a smooth action, black linen micarta for scales, stainless steel torx pivot and pins and a razor sharp 1075 tool steel. The blade is only 0.095" thick and combined with a high flat grind makes this blade a real fine slicer.

No relief so if you do not lite marks on tang this is not your knife upload_2020-2-8_19-28-30.gif:)
It has a nice walk and talk, sits flush in both opened and closed position and it is centered. It has a comfortable spring and thanks to this and to a design that leaves enough blade exposed i was able not to make any nail nick and i love the looks without it.

The blade is app 2.75" while overall it is app 6.5"

The price for this guy is SOLD usd (shipping included; please add 35 usd for a genuine shark skin slip case made by my lovely wife on request).

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

11.JPG

Last edited:
Hello dear brother M morton12 ,

Thank you very much for your kind appreciation and support!

Please be so kind and provide me with your full shipping details ;)

Do not worry as thanks Good God there were never problems shipping to Australia; it happend indeed to take longer yet it got to destination :)

PayPal sent as requested and thank you once more.

We for sure keep in touch!

All the best my friend, God bless,
Bogdan

P.S: wrote here because for unknown reason i am not allowed to start a conversation with you :)

Back