Sub-$300 Katana (2014 edition)

I might just end up with the other skyjiro if I don't start getting responses from these other companies.

Weapons, knives, katana, flashlight, lasers.

I'm on so many forums it's....... Just not right.

I got a deal on 3 last weekend. But I am selling 2 of them this coming weekend. Nothing spectacular like what you guys have, but they are cool looking and large.

A good deal is a good deal. They don't have to be spectacular for me to like/want one :)

I've tried it. I have a little one. Pretty cool. I like the customization part.

I'm mainly into building high power lasers.
I sell them on candle power forum.

Kohai,
where the heck do you get a Bailey Bradshaw. I've seen some pics of his beautiful katanas, but I can't find his site. And what pricing did HSTS give you because they haven't got back to me yet?

I'll answer your question....and then I am gone, amigo.

Bailey is a friend of mine....he only builds custom rifles now....much less hassle, much more money.

Scotty.....ignorance is a drug.....enjoy the high.

I'm abrasive....I'm a lot of things.....but I can tell you that before I started being a "hall monitor" in Sword s/f....it was a ghost town here and the "cutting a machine gun barrel with a katana" crowd was about all that participated here.

Maybe I do have more knowledge and skill than tmack, who DID NOT provide his bonafides when asked, which is not rude, it is information....you should welcome it. People who mock those that mention peers and contemporaries usually don't have any.

I'm done wasting my time...it's been fun, but I simply don't have much time to waste.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Last edited:
A good deal is a good deal. They don't have to be spectacular for me to like/want one :)

I picked up 3 for $30. All are 10-12". I know Jim Frost is considered a joke by you knife gurus, but one is a jim frost, it's neat looking.

I contacted busse even, about making a katana. They haven't got back to me yet, but obviously they are busy. So many people buy Busse and I know why. The best knife I've ever held.

I picked up 3 for $30. All are 10-12". I know Jim Frost is considered a joke by you knife gurus, but one is a jim frost, it's neat looking.

I saw a few of those at the gun shop today. They did look pretty mean.
We're more expensive than what you paid as well.

What forums? If you don't mind me asking...

The biggest other one is candle power forum. Great place for another addiction.

I've been selling lasers there for a little while now. The market is great.
Who wouldn't want to set something on fire from 10-15ft. Lol

I saw a few of those at the gun shop today. They did look pretty mean.
We're more expensive than what you paid as well.

The dude had them outside on a table. About 30 knives. Crossbows, machetes, airsoft guns. He was doing some kind of a liquidation. The original sticker price on the knives I got were $45 each. I had to buy them, I couldn't help it. I would have liked to buy the whole lot and put them out on MY table. HAHAHA

Back