Sub-$300 Katana (2014 edition)

The biggest other one is candle power forum. Great place for another addiction.

I've been selling lasers there for a little while now. The market is great.
Who wouldn't want to set something on fire from 10-15ft. Lol

Holy shit, are you serious? Is that legal? Are we talking like 30 minutes to set fire, or what? :eek:

5ahu5yqa.jpg

This picture was taken as soon as I turned the laser on. It smokes instantly.

They are legal to own. Prices range from about $200 and up.
A great burner is around $300, but they all burn.

gesy7yse.jpg

They look like 5 mile light sabers lol

ubapunet.jpg

Check me out on candle power forum. Tons of pictures of all my work. I don't want to derail the thread to bad :)

you should make an oversized one and cut a car in half. I bought an rmj hawk, because I saw them destroy a car with it

Very interesting, man! Ah, no worries. We get off on a tangent quite often, LOL I spend a lot of time here on this forum for the past few months, it is relatively small and I like the community feel to the place. I watch a lot of videos on youtube(mostly the vape gurus) and I am a member of ECF which has over 19,000 members with 3-4,000 on at any one time. It is just ridiculous on there! I am not a cloud chaser by any means, more of a "flavor junkie," but my main device is a Nemesis w/ a Kayfun atomizer, using dual nano coils @ .5 ohms, and I must say, it is the shit! I will have to check out that candle power place, it sounds neat as hell!

If you appreciate power if technology, you will like it.
Flashlights that throw a mile or more.

I'm the laser guy over there. Lol can't miss me.

I'll have to give a QUALITY vape a try. I'm curious to see the difference in performance.

Bow ehy? Last year I had a switchback, but soon sold it from lack of use. Was a great bow.

Back