Sub-$300 Katana (2014 edition)

If you appreciate power if technology, you will like it.
Flashlights that throw a mile or more.

I'm the laser guy over there. Lol can't miss me.

I'll have to give a QUALITY vape a try. I'm curious to see the difference in performance.

I am known as the "vapor man" in my town. It sounds REALLY similar to your own builds. basically all mods. Mine is fully mechanical, meaning no electronics whatsoever. Got to really know what your doing as there is no voltage protection and whatnot. A moron with a mod is a bomb waiting to happen. I was a 2 pack a day smoker, tried all kinds of BS "e-cigs" out there(and ultimately failed), then someone introduced me to a mod. I use 18650, and 18350 IMR LI-MN batteries at about 1600 and 800 mAh. I am very happy with mine, and like I said, it's my biggest hobby. I love all of the options I have over my vape. All the different coil wraps and builds are just fun and interesting as hell. With my current setup(.5 ohms), I'm @ about 7.5 amps and just under 28 watts of power. Chucks the vapor! LOL

I got my cousin a flashlight taser for his b-day awhile back. While we were checking out at the grocery store and he knew the clerk from school and tased him while I was paying.

7.5a is serous business.

I've had some laser buddies build from vapes with variable output. Really cool.
Damn it man, now I'm going to be researching them.

LOL @ Mack. TrueBlue, if I ever make it up that way, I will blow your mind with this. I am a wholesaler for a company out here in Virginia, so I will hook you up with a kit on the house. :) I am a juice vendor as well. Only the finest quality, no additives, no sweeteners, vegen friendly, made in an FDA-approved pharmaceutical grade facility overseen by a compound chemist. I generally like fruity flavors, but the cinnamon toast crunch flavor is what I am vaping now. Like I said, this will blow your mind. It ain't no "ciga-like" e-cigarette.

I've tried vaping to quit smoking, but my lungs only take the real deal. It was too light for me, my parents use vapes though and they like them. I smoke 2 packs a day, unless I'm completely caught up in a place where I can't smoke. I have something coming up where I won't be able to smoke for a while though.

7.5a is serous business.

I've had some laser buddies build from vapes with variable output. Really cool.
Damn it man, now I'm going to be researching them.

Some of the best reviewers I mess with on youtube: The Great Phil Busardo (pbusardo), The Great Grimmgreen (grimmgreen), and this guy is a trip, The Great Rip (Rip Trippers) These guys taught me everything I know. I was an electrician for about 6 years, so my background helped a bit, but it sounds like you know your shit as well, Mack.

I've tried vaping to quit smoking, but my lungs only take the real deal. It was too light for me, my parents use vapes though and they like them. I smoke 2 packs a day, unless I'm completely caught up in a place where I can't smoke. I have something coming up where I won't be able to smoke for a while though.

That thing balancing on my bicep is my mod. You haven't seen an e-cig like that, have you? It is a totally different world. And much more satisfying. You choose the flavor and nicotine strength. The gentleman I mentioned to you before... He owns the house of hybrids, and it would be a DREAM of mine to visit his facility one day. His mods are renowned and revered in the vape community. And you are lucky enough to be an hour+ away from him? You lucky bastard... :p

I heard of juicy vapor out here

Zenesis, House of Hybrids. His mods are INSANE. Works of art. As far as juice goes, I only trust 1 company. Considering I have been in their manufacturing facility and seen behind the scenes with my own eyes, I was impressed. The juice market is sketchy as far as what ingredients are in there, you have to be careful and get it from a trusted source.

some guy jacked my brother there last year, with a box cutter to his throat

You mentioned that... and that is really fucked up, man. Not cool at all. Right next to me is Newport News and Norfolk, all kinds of murders. I think Hampton Roads was in the top 5 murder rate in the nation at one time. And our friend Mack there, well, he resides in Baltimore, next to DC. Im sure it's a lot of fun there as well...

Back