• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

please delete- listing error

Beautiful folder with 2 mini folder, all of early origin.

The large folder has about a 3" blade and genuine garnet in the thumbstud. All hardware id 24 gold plate, genuine abalone (some black lipped in there!), and handcarved throughout including jimping. No box/paperwork, this was purchased when he was just starting his blade smithing and was so long ago that the email I had was either AOL or Hotmail - decades ago.

I purchased these to support his business more than as users. The work is beautiful and if it isn't raining tomorrow I might be able to post additional pic.

It makes sense to sell these as a set, it's his early work and while the depth and quality of the anodizing reminds me of that deep 3d bluing on old colt pieces (but in a different color obviously), that 3d effect can't be captured in a pic.

They have never been sharpened and all are perfectly centered, no scratches, safe queens.

$15resize 9.jpg resize 8.jpg resize 7.jpg resize 6.jpg resize 5.jpg resize 4.jpg resize 3.jpg resize 2.jpg resize 1.jpg 50 for the 3 to your door PayPal G/S insured. No foreign buyers.

Questions will be answered in a timely manner through PM's

***Don't post anything to my thread except "I'll take it". ***

Sorry guys, that was a typo.
I'll need to close this thread , and I believe as per forum rules have to wait until next week to repost.
Someone correct me if I am wrong on that.

The pictures broke up the price- first 2 digits were in front of first pic, last 2 digits were in front of last pic.
If you understood that ArenaRed, you can PM me.

Please delete for listing error, will wait until tomorrow to repost

Back