Suga Farm Knife and Trisuli Gau special for 2/19

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 13 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish Suga Knife by Ram Kumar. Ox bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Add to your growing Suga knife collection at $195. *SOLD*

nuI87Xr.jpg

aehrsPT.jpg

13 inch 21 ounce villager Farm Knife by Bhakta Kami. Water buffalo horn handle. Leather sheath. Great value at $135. *SOLD*

QrJoNNB.jpg

6C3eurI.jpg

fs7bahT.jpg

16 inch 24 ounce Trisuli Gau special Knife by Anil. Beautiful sandan wood handle. White metal fittings. Leather sheath. All round Knife at $148. *SOLD*

DL1FUNO.jpg

VpvtryE.jpg

K07pBOx.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all

Last edited:
EMS

“13 inch 21 ounce villager Farm Knife by Bhakta Kami. Water buffalo horn handle. Leather sheath. Great value at $135.”

As much as I would love to buy all the Sugas...I’ve been meaning to get a Farm Knife for a while. Was aiming for a lite full size. But I think this one is going to make me very happy.

XX

I sent an email on this one too, but I think you beat me to it! My browser was a bit slow refreshing. I think it’s a great knife and I am sure you will enjoy it! Congratulations

EMS

16 inch 24 ounce Trisuli Gau special Knife by Anil. Beautiful sandan wood handle. White metal fittings. Leather sheath. All round Knife at $148.

Just got my Farm Knife yesterday. Seems my HI deliveries via USPS have been slower than the last one (Suga knife). Took about 2 weeks and a half. I'm thinking the pandemic is still affecting mail delivery times in some areas of the country (I'm in the North Texas area). I see other folks get theirs in standard super fast time :) .... just a little envy!

Anyhoo. The Farm Knife is amazing! Looking forward to getting a full size/lite weight at the earliest opportunity.

THank you Yangdu/HI!

xx

Almost impossible to not mention the intentional destruction of our postal system in past admins etc but hopefully it will begin to improve. Not saying anything is better or worse now but if there is anything to consider is that Aunti Yangdu has always had the best of relations on the "people" level with the post office. You can be assured it is not due to her actions. Sounds like something we might have to live with hopefully temporarily. I trade regularly from north TX to central TX and ground shipping is usually no more than two to three days max. Virus, politics, and and recent weather did definitely slow things down. To me it seems its getting better. Guess I need to buy a knife now to test it out!

Last edited:
No rhyme or reason to the postal delivery as of late. Auntie's package makes it from AZ to central PA in four days yet desperately needed medical script takes over two weeks to travel less than 60 miles. Pony Express might be more reliable!

Auntie is in Reno but about the same difference. I've dealt with the medical thing and still do, really drives a person crazy.

Back