***Suggestion*** NEED a model to fit between the Taliwhacker and Rucki

SpyderPhreak

Rocketman for hire
Platinum Member
As the title states, we need a model to fit, size-wise, in between the Taliwhacker and Rucki. Something that would be B.O.B.-friendly and easy to carry in a shoulder rig. ~12" long blade, with a nice sweep, and a simple, lightweight handle (ResC perhaps?). Similar to the bottom blade pictured here:

IMG_5327.JPG

You could call it the Bobizashi, lol. It would sell like hotcakes, right now especially I think. So what do you guys say? @MaxRat @RATequila

Nope, not quite. Not light, narrow, or nimble enough to meet the design requirements.

Do you need the sweep?
What if you bought a Rucki and had Josh or someone Mod it to you're desired specs?
I have thought about an 11" Rucki Pig...er Rodent sticker...

Do you need the sweep?
What if you bought a Rucki and had Josh or someone Mod it to you're desired specs?
I have thought about an 11" Rucki Pig...er Rodent sticker...
I think the sweep would be nice, it makes for a more efficient cutter. That's my only gripe about the short Busse swords, they should have a bit more sweep.

I have several Rucki, and the thought to shorten one like this (from both ends) has crossed my mind more than once. A purpose design from the ground up would be better though (IMO of course).

You mean, like a Rat Ansatsusha ("assassin" in Japanese) Tanto? A.K.A. the RATanto :D
That totally follows the Bussekin nameology for these japanese inspired designs (Waki, Kenshin, Butaniku, Scrapizashi, etc.)
I dig it.

Always thought the Rucki would benefit from an LB treatment or similar, make it lighter/faster for brush work or felling the zombie hoard. Like the Mini-Rucki idea too.

Something like a Swamp Rat version of the Last Rites, but a little longer.

A slightly longer Last Rites model should work for you.

Yeah, something like that. Maybe a little less Tanto-ish. Can't easily make a blade longer, unfortunately. ;)

You mean, like a Rat Ansatsusha ("assassin" in Japanese) Tanto? A.K.A. the RATanto :D
That totally follows the Bussekin nameology for these japanese inspired designs (Waki, Kenshin, Butaniku, Scrapizashi, etc.)
I dig it.

Hey, not a bad idea.

Back